I am going to miss Tikal. I spent almost a month here and it has been magical. I really wish I had the passive income of about $500 USD per month in order to live here. Days spent in prayer, in spiritual work in such heightened levels of energy. Immersed in abundant nature and its natural energies - clean water, clean food, clean environment, minimized artificial noises and light to the point that your body simply runs cleaner as a result. I would sacrifice internet and technology for this lifestyle. It is a plain and simple lifestyle the locals have here; survive and enjoy each other while working the cycles; all in order to keep their natural heritage and Tikal going.
I had spiritual and energetic experiences near back-to-back during my time in Tikal. The vision I had two years ago was showing me a specific place that I had been unconsciously been trying to get to with all the lost wanderings on Tikal; followed by seeing symbols from the Immortality Formula. I fantasized that I would somehow see them and know or discover something significant; and even super wild fantasies like finding my "airship" here and going off into the wild blue yonder to where my spirit takes me.
So far though, I have learned two things:
* Of the spiritual, things come to us customized for our level of understanding and awareness. Sometimes it comes as symbolic happenings or imagery.
* Things that happen in actuality are delivered with wiggle room for The Puzzle (universe) and what comes is for the end result, not what we were expecting. Or they come in ways you could not have possibly imagined, but always for your best opportunities for growth.
So, in a way, I did get what I desired from Tikal:
* Revelation and an influx of energy to the point where I felt myself becoming less dense for a time. This trickled down to all these experiences happening around me.
* I have an idea for the Immortality Formula Symbols: Practice my mind link with another who can draw them out, transfer what I see to them and have them help draw them out. Mind links are one of several emerging abilities of mine, although right now, it is just one-way.
* Someone once suggested that the airship was a symbol for me having a navigation system, knowing where I need to go and what to do. I am here to be in natural energies and heal and recuperate from the Mondeo infection incident. So, I can gain energy by continuing to walk on leylines. So I would go to places along these leylines, or where leylines are at. This whole area.. from the eastern states of Mexico to Belize, down to Colombia are all these Mayan ruins...
I want to come back from Tikal again sometime and do the ritual again, when I know I can take better potential from it without these blockages. I just need another $1600 to $2000 USD and stay another month. I now know where to go, what the costs are, and how to spend the money more efficiently.
So where am I going from here and whats the plan?
Wednesday at 6am, I will take a chicken bus to Santa Elena, the twin city to Flores on the south side of the lake. From there, I need to take a tuk-tuk to the bus station on the south side of Flores to an 8am shuttle that will take me to the border of Mexico. From there transfer to a bus that goes to Palenque, Chiapas, Mexico. Luis tells me I should be able to do this with my remaining Q500.
Palenque is another Mayan ruin. There is also a small town of the same name. Once there, I intend to find lodging for 1 or 2 nights with WiFi and start searching for rooms for rent, or similar. I got $3500 to $4000 MXN to work with for the month. My hope is to get a room with decently fast WIFI for $2500 MXN max and eat like a pauper for the month, and do the digital nomad thing and build up from there.
If that does not happen or I can't find lodging that inexpensive in Palenque, then I will have to spend $500 MXN and take a bus to Merida or Progreso in the Yucatan and see if I can hack it there with the same criteria.
The other avenue is to go the opposite direction towards San Cristobal de las Casas or Oaxaca. I need to ask about the costs of living there. My price milestones are: Rent for a budget room or 1 bedroom apartment on the budget end; and the cost of a package of 10 handmade tortillas; and finally the cost of 1 taco. This will tell me all I need to know and if it is feasible for me to live there on my budget of $4000 MXN per month at minimum.
If any of you know these areas, and can offer me information, I would be in a lot of Gratitude!
Proudly powered by Weebly