This is what started it all. The vision I had as a young kid right before committing suicide; and the purpose of my life. I place this entry here to add some context that will hopefully give meaningful context to why I have undertaken this pilgrimage.
The Immortality Formula is an affectionate nickname I give to a vision I first witnessed when I was a young kid, right when I was about to commit suicide.
The vision presented itself in an odd manner - the past, present, and future were all in the moment at the same time, as if it was coalesced to a single point. I am in a vast area.. mayhap a room as vast as the eye can see, and it is mostly shrouded in darkness. In front of me hangs an immense tapestry of sorts, shrouded in darkness, like the room. The first thing I comprehend from the room and its presentation is that there is no death once the physical body perishes - simply another level of existence beyond this level. I cannot make any details beyond this.
I have a small floodlight in my hands, which I can shine onto the tapestry. The tapestry has no defined edges - it goes on in all directions. The areas not illuminated are dark and I cannot make out what is on the surface. Faint outlines can be seen, but I cannot comprehend them. When I shine my light on the tapestry, the parts illuminated by the beam become visible in full detail and i can comprehend it. As soon as I move the beam, the area illuminated changes and rolls along in the same direction as I move the beam. Areas once illuminated are once again shrouded in darkness, and I cannot recall nor comprehend what it once had; and the area illuminated is what I can see in full detail and comprehend.
There are a few things that I do recall and comprehend from the vision, and all subsequent occurrences of the same vision:
1) As mentioned before, there is no death.
2) There are many different formulas, all having a purpose and many facets, large and small.
3) Some formulas are for scientific advances. Some are for social advances. Some are nuggets of Truth. Some define the expression of creation. Some define what we perceive as "randomness". Some help express the infinite. Some provide the means to unfold life, to create the separation we perceive as past, present, future. Many more that are not in my current field of awareness.
4) Most of what I see are not actually forumlae as we know or define them. The Immortality defies all labels.
5) This formula is known to many other Souls out there, and they have all expressed it.
6) The Immortality Formula also serves the highest purpose in Divinity, just as we do.
The Living From Your Soul course has shed a dim light in the room that now allows me to see a faint outline of the tapestry, but most of it is still outside my awareness and comprehension. There are many ways that have been born to bring ALL of us to more awareness; but I am called to my purpose still, and that is ever still higher. I just hope it never turns into a story like "Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came".
Proudly powered by Weebly