I am on Day 112 of a different stage of life, where I am currently in roaming mode. I have let go of my need to have a "home" on a permanent basis; of stability in the same sense as I had and desired in the past; and letting go of a living framework I grew up with - and going towards Who I Am that is more aligned with How I Can Serve. I will be going to where I may be needed, play out my role, then move onto the next place; all in the meanwhile becoming one who operates within a Sacred Economy from within. We are going to see some fantastic changes on a global level soon, and I am going to be prepared for it - by being out there in left field.
This is not a temporary state of being, it is a ongoing transition to a lifestyle and operating change of being, so I wanted to put out there support I will need from time to time going forward; as well as what I can offer, and what I got going on in terms of projects.
• Places of friends where I can basically clean up / freshen up, such as shower, etc. (have a couple of places, aiming for having several places).
• Friends where I can receive an occasional mail or package. Packages may be books, art supplies, or computer parts for myself.
• Somewhere I can store 2 storage bins (67 liter capacity, roughly twice the size of a banker's box each), a portable lap-desk, and two hiking sticks. Something I can access about twice a month.
• Opportunities to serve in the capacities listed under "What I offer"!
What I offer:
• Assistance in various forms of work - chores, miscellaneous projects, computer / technical tasks, flyers, documents, writing.
• Technology / Computer / Technical assistance - One of my crafts is that of a computer guy / consultant / technology strategist.
• Computer / Technology / Smartphone tutoring.
• Organizational skills to sort out clutter whether its physical or digital.
• Conversations to help illuminate, or active listening.
• Housesitting / Petsitting
• More to come soon as I increase my skillset.
• Miscellaneous house-gigs, or arrangements in trade for a place to sleep for the night.
What I am working on:
• Albuquerque PHIM, health support group meetup, which will lead to a city-wide Health / Nutrition / Wellness resource center, that will be a collaborative effort of many parties who are all interested in similar minded goals.
• Helping out Food Karma and learning more / experiencing more of team work, as well as participating in a holistic food ecosystem and lifestyle.
• Self development towards the Universal Message that involves pieces from being more of an empath, sex-positive, non-violent communications, active listening, connecting and balancing the mental, physical, emotional, etheric aspects of being; and waking down in mutuality; by connecting and being involved with others in various communities in Albuquerque.
• Developing / transitioning my technology / computer skills and craft to incorporate elements of therapy and spirituality into my tech work.
• Developing a transitional business model that is aligned with the principles of Sacred Economics, and the idea that people need help in various areas, instead of trying to sell.
• Putting out free content on YouTube and websites / blogs about the things I have learned, expertise in, and ideas I am thinking of in smaller bites on a consistent basis.
• Studying the healing arts, so that I can also serve as a healer. I am starting with learning Pranic Healing, then going from there forward.
• Embarking and exploring the road from Empathy to Telepathy; from outer-sight to inner-sight and in-sight.
• Co-create the coming together of all the different communities into a community of communities since there are so many communities I am involved in that are struggling to stay together; that can benefit from sharing the overlapping resources and overhead. It is a larger scope version of the issue of isolated people needing community in order to further grow.
My current status:
I just finished my arrangement with a friend where I learned to serve unconditionally in trade for a place to stay. It was a very illuminating experience that played out its role. I am ready to continue my roaming within Albuquerque and New Mexico. My latest thought has to do with the idea that there is something I found more fitting than being non-attached, or detached from our story, events, experiences - and that is of being our own empathic witness to ourselves and to others! Even with stuff like this, I will still need the support items I mentioned above. Within 1.5 years, I aim to be traveling the Camino de Santiago, with training leading up to it.
I just had a wild idea. What if I created a crowdfunding campaign around my projects and endeavors? This brings up several feelings and beliefs; mainly that it seems ridiculous and egotistic, and who would want to contribute to such a campaign such as mine? What do you think, is it feasible? Would you consider contributing to such a campaign? What would be in such a campaign that would be worthy of contributing towards it? What kinds of returns, or stretch goals would you like to see in such a campaign?
What a long post! Please spread the word!
Thanks for reading, everyone, and take care!
Proudly powered by Weebly