I thought I would post and do a series of daily posts of 15 tips I have used in the past two years that have time and time again, helped me along. Today, I will post the brief list of all 15 tips. These came from and were created by Neale Donald Walsch.
15 Tips to Make Life Very SImple
1) Death does not exist. Never fear death.
2) Never doubt that things will work out.
3) Nobody does anything inappropriate given their model of the world.
4) Nobody does anything they don’t want to do.
5) Nobody needs your help and you don’t need help from anybody at all.
6) Nobody owes you anything and you don’t owe anybody anything at all.
7) Nothing matters.
8) There is nothing you have to do.
9) There is enough.
10) Don’t mistake life for what it’s not.
11) THINK before you speak. Is it T - truthful, H – helpful, I – Inspiring, N – necessary, K – kind.
12) Humor that brings attention to someone else’s foilbles, peccadillos or weaknesses is not humor at all.
13) Don’t make mountains out of molehills.
14) It is not necessary to correct all the things that are going on imperfectly around you even though you are perfectly capable of doing so.
15) Life was meant to be happy and death was meant to be joyous.
Subsequent posts will go into a bit of detail on each one, along with my comments on how I have used them, and my own thoughts on each one.